This retail opportunity of three individual shops at 84-86, 88 and 90 George Street, is located across from the popular local IGA Supermarket and Subway Restaurant. Allotment size of 1023m2 and set on one Title. Council rates are currently $1,653.39 per annum.
All three shops have large front windows which provide great natural light and high exposure to the busy George Street. The street frontage was facelifted in late 2019 and looks fresh and appealing. Rear access with ample provision for staff parking and inwards goods receiving. Rainwater tanks provide fresh water for coffee and tea making.
Current opportunity to set up your own business in 84-86 George Street while benefiting from the income produced from currently tenanted 88 and 90 George Street which return over $12,720 inc. gst per annum [includes outgoings].
84 – 86 George Street is the only shop not currently tenanted. This is the largest of the three shops and could easily be divided in two individual shops of approximately 100m2 with mirrored frontages.
– Currently comprises one large open plan floor space of approximately 209m2
– Rear storage shed of approximately 25m2 with single roller door leading to back loading deck.
– Bathroom amenities including toilet and hand basin, currently undergoing substantial upgrade.
– Kitchenette with stainless steel splash back and sink.
– Wall Air conditioner and 2 ceiling fans installed.
– Existing sales counter with power available and shelving for tenant’s use.
88 George St is approx 100m2
– Rent $400 inc. gst per month = $4,800 per annum. [includes outgoings]
– Currently has verbal periodic lease in place
– Large front shop area and small kitchenette with sink.
– Rear access to exterior toilet and open car parking
90 George St is approx 150m2
– Rent is $660 inc gst per month = $7,920 per annum [includes outgoings]
– Fixed lease until August 2022 [plus 3 x 3 year extensions]
– Front restaurant seating capacity of approx 60 and bar section
– Commercial Kitchen
– Customer Toilet amenities available with disabled access.
Don’t miss out on this excellent investment opportunity. Please contact us for more information or to schedule an inspection.
- Land is 1,022 m²
- 6 Car Spaces
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|19 Julie Anne Court, MILLICENT SA 5280 Draft||Millicent||Unit||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$280,000||$280,000||$280,000||21-08-2019||Millicent Real Estate||Angela Wallis|
|210 Banksia Road, MILLICENT SA 5280 Draft||Millicent||House||5 Beds / 2 Baths||$490,000||$490,000||$460,000||10-05-2019||Millicent Real Estate||Angela Wallis|
|21 Mcmorron Street, Millicent SA 5280 Draft||Millicent||House||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$110,000||$110,000||$100,000||29-03-2019||Malseeds Real Estate||Wendy Flint|
|193 Mount Gambier Road, MILLICENT SA 5280 Draft||Millicent||House||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$65,000||$65,000||$60,000||19-06-2019||South East Property||Fiona Telfer|
|140 Ð 142 Mount Gambier road, MILLICENT SA 5280 Draft||Millicent||House||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$140,000||$140,000||$142,000||26-07-2019||South East Property||Fiona Telfer|
For More Sales Information Create an Account