Positioned on a huge double allotment of approx 3852sqm across 2 titles, and surrounded by mature trees and shrubs, 16-17 Railways Terrace in Kalangadoo could be the country escape that you’ve been dreaming of.
Constructed in 2003, the dwelling offers a comfortable open plan living/dining space with slow combustion heating and reverse cycle cooling, whilst the galley style kitchen includes stainless gas cooktop and ample storage.
Other features include:
– 3 well sized bedrooms with carpet and curtains.
– Bathroom with shower, bathtub and convenience of separate toilet.
– Double garage plus large carport adjoining outdoor entertaining/pergola area.
– Services include town water, rainwater, bore and septic.
– Currently tenanted until January 2020 with long term tenants.
A unique setting in a quiet, country township – contact Alistair to arrange your inspection today.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,852 m²
- Floor Area is 108 m²
- 3 Garage
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|135 Cemetery Road, Kalangadoo SA 5278 Draft||Kalangadoo||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$559,000||$559,000||$560,000||27-03-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
For More Sales Information Create an Account