Complete Real Estate offers you to inspect this delightful rural setting property that has so much to offer those looking for the quiet lifestyle while also still being nestled between Mount Gambier and Millicent. Perfect for the growing family looking for a rural outlook.
– As you enter the dedicated entryway you are met with a country feel and floating floors throughout the main living areas
– The large lounge room is heated by a slow combustion heater and cooled by the wall air conditioner
– Kitchen/ dining area gives you plenty of room to cook up a storm with all electric cooking while spending time with the family
– Master bedroom has wall to wall built in cupboards and large picture window
– Bedroom 2, 3 & 4 both have good sized built-ins, with bedroom 4 being a flexible space that can be bedroom or 2nd living area/office
– All the bedrooms are serviced by the main bathroom with separate toilet
– The shedding is what you have been looking for with a double garage and carport next to the home. Extra shedding further out the back that is currently used as an entertainment space but with the separate driveway it could also be used for extra cars, but it doesn’t stop there with another shed perfect for the ride on mower or small garden machinery plus a hay shed with a dirt floor.
– The home is surround in park like gardens of about 1.5 Acres approx. and the other 7.5 acres approx. is dedicated to a paddock that’s perfect for horses or the dirt bike.
– The home runs on rain water or bore water and can be easily switch from one to the other
With all this to offer on picturesque block, it won’t last long so call today to book your inspection!
- Acreage Semi-rural
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 9.30 acres
- 2 Garage
- Street View
- Properties nearby