Imagine planning what you want for dinner not from looking in the fridge, but seeing what is ripe and ready in your own veggie garden every day.
Saving money, reducing waste and eating healthy, chemical free food is now a choice by many to live a happier, healthy lifestyle.
21 Bryan Street, Allendale East provides a lovely home with a visually attractive garden that is packed full of fruit and veggies season after season.
Built in 2009 the property is completely framed by a lush hedge of pittosporums that not only gives shelter but privacy as well.
There is so much on offer here including:
• Energy efficient home with extra insulation and double glazed windows along with rain & bore water.
• 3 bedrooms – the main with BIR’s.
• Lovely north facing open plan living area incorporating the kitchen with gas cook top, electric oven, island bench, wood heating and r/c air conditioning.
• Large bathroom includes bath, shower, toilet and vanity.
• Front and rear veranda’s give both sides of the home protection from the elements.
• The ultimate home veggie garden is full of surprises at every turn.
• Outdoor alfresco area with built in fireplace will see you sit back and literally watch your garden grow!
• No sustainable garden is complete without fresh eggs and the huge purpose built chook house will ensure that your chickens will also have a happy home.
• Summer fun awaits you with the big surprise hidden behind a large fence in the middle of the allotment – a solar heated above ground swimming pool.
• Lock up storage and tool shed, single car garage and well fenced yard
• Beautiful hot house growing produce all year round.
• FRUIT ORCHARD LIST – Apple, pear, Apricot, Almond, Pink Lady Apple, Golden Delicious Apple, Blood Plum, Lemon, Raspberries, Boysenberries, Bay, Cherry, Silvanberry, Loganberry, Youngberry, Marionberry.
• VEGGIE GARDEN LIST – Cauliflower, Broccoli, Cabbage, Lettuce, Spring Onion, Onions, Carrots, Brussel Sprouts, Kale, Silverbeet, Spinach, Peas, Snow Peas, Sugar Snap Peas, Squash, Broad Beans, Capsicum, Chilli, Bok Choy, Tatsoi, Green Beans, Yellow Beans, Zucchini, Pumpkin, Corn.
• HOT HOUSE LIST – Blood Orange, Lemonade, Lime, Orange, Lemon, Strawberries, Tomatoes, Kaffir Lime and much more.
Located just a short walk up the road to Allendale East Area School and General Store and 20 minutes drive to the city of Mount Gambier as well as being just 5 minutes drive to the beach and boat ramp at Port MacDonnell.
If you and your family love the outdoors, love gardening and cooking your own produce then this amazing property could be just the place to call home.
The Vendors would also look to house swap with a buyer that has a suitable property in the Warrnambool area.
Council Rates / $1257 p/a
Water Rates / NA
ESL / Approx. $68.35 p/a
Land Size / 1363m2
Council / District Council of Grant
Zoning / Township
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Please read the Consumer and Business Services Form R7 http://www.cbs.sa.gov.au/assets/files/form_r7_warning_notice.pdf in reference to any financial or investment advice contained within this communication. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1,363 m²
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|4-6 Burney Street, Allendale East SA 5291 Draft||Allendale East||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$369,000||$369,000||$365,000||04-10-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
For More Sales Information Create an Account