Providing an equal mix of space, style, luxury & privacy, 22 Tenison Drive is the epitome of family living in one of Mount Gambier’s finest addresses. Approximately 70 squares in size, the home provides a large family, space and comfort and a relaxing sanctuary to come home to.
The extensive list of features is endless and includes:
• Four bedrooms under the main roof – the master suite is like no other and includes a
spacious parents retreat, dressing room, luxurious ensuite bathroom and sliding doors
to a private balcony.
• Second bedroom also with built in robes and ensuite bathroom with spa bath, shower,
vanity and toilet.
• Drenched in natural light from architectural windows, the superbly renovated kitchen is
the heart of the home and is positioned to overlook the casual dining and living spaces.
With butler’s pantry, granite benchtops & freestanding cooker along with a generous
array of storage it is sure to impress any home chef.
• Formal lounge offering raked ceilings and cosy wood fire.
• Home theatre room with projector ensures hours of entertainment – home movie and
footy nights will become a family ritual.
• Fully enclosed courtyard and alfresco area with built in barbeque – the perfect winter
• Amazing gas & solar heated indoor heated swimming pool and huge pool pavilion will
ensure its use whatever the season.
• The detached studio is an added bonus with its own kitchenette, walk in robe and
bathroom facilities – its outlook over the gardens is truly special. The perfect work from
home space, meditation room or teenage retreat.
• Garaging under the main roof for four vehicles with remote & internal access plus large
• Irrigated expansive 6,675m2 allotment which is a haven of bird life, established shady
trees and lush lawns and adjoins the walking trails of the Sugar loaf to Centenary
• Children can also follow the laneway to walk to and from school from the front gate to
Tenison Woods College.
• Reverse cycle ducted air conditioning throughout.
• Mains & bore water supplied to the property.
• Newly renovated laundry.
• 5 toilets.
Family living doesn’t get any better than this! This is a truly special package where only your inspection can truly appreciate the size and quality of this amazing home.
Inspection strictly by appointment.
Contact Al Lamond 0418 849 266 or Gail Richards 0409 268 199
- 5 bed
- 4 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 6,675 m²
- 3 Ensuite
- 4 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Ducted Cooling
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|25 Lake Terrace East, MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290||Mount Gambier||House||Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Schools, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Fireplace(s)||3 Beds / 2 Baths||$352,000||$352,000||$330,000||29-03-2018||SAL||Sara OÕConnor|
|74 Wehl Street South, Mount Gambier SA 5290 Draft||Mount Gambier||House||2 Beds / 1 Baths||$190,000||$190,000||$185,000||07-12-2018||Key2Sale||Al Lamond|
|42 & 44 Lachlan Crescent, MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290 Draft||Mount Gambier||DuplexSemi-detached||6 Beds / 2 Baths||$165,000||$165,000||$152,500||07-01-2019||Elders Real Estate||Alistair Coonan|
|13 Brolga Street, MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290 Draft||Mount Gambier||House||s/c heater||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$235,000||$235,000||$225,000||06-05-2019||Gebhardts Real Estate||Malcolm Lewis|
|10 Kalimna Crescent, Mount Gambier SA 5290 Draft||Mount Gambier||House||4 Beds / 1 Baths||$275,000||$275,000||$275,000||17-07-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
For More Sales Information Create an Account