AUCTION – SATURDAY 11TH JANUARY AT 1 PM ON SITE (unless sold prior)
There is just something about the ocean that instantly relaxes you, whether its walking the beach with the sand between your toes, combing for shells, or a day of fishing on the water – it’s a sanctuary like no other.
3 Glynn Drive, Nene Valley gives you the opportunity to enjoy all of that every day – this stunning beach house literally has the beach at your front door and comes completely furnished to allow you to just unpack your suit case and enjoy from the day of settlement.
If you want to retire to the beach, have your own weekender, or perhaps an Air BnB investment, there is one thing for sure, seafront properties of this quality with direct beach access rarely come to market.
Built in 2014 and created to be a luxurious private escape from the everyday hustle and bustle, the home was meticulously designed to maximise the sea views, with large windows providing a panoramic outlook of the ever-changing ocean landscape.
Whether its summer spent on the decks entertaining and enjoying a glass of wine whilst the sun sets, or winter toasting marshmallows around the fire pit, either season will see you curled up with a good book on the couch listening to the waves roll in.
So many amazing features including:
• Main bedroom with his and hers walk in robes
• Open plan living room positioned to absorb the stunning ocean views from every vantage point.
• Quality kitchen with induction cooking, dishwasher, island bench, soft close drawers and integrated dining table overlooks the beautifully furnished living zone perfect to sit, relax and unwind.
• Combined laundry & bathroom with walk in shower, toilet and built in benches including vanity.
• Queen size guest bedroom.
• Outside hardwood decks positioned on three sides that allow you to soak up the sunshine all through the day.
• Viewing platform positioned right on the beach – the perfect spot to watch the kids or pets splash in the water.
• Single car garage with power and provisions for a bathroom allowing for extra space for guests who want to bring their caravan or motor home and enjoy holidays with you.
• Two car parking bays.
• 1 x 5,000 Gallon rainwater tank supplies the property.
• Bore water with pump.
• Double glazed windows.
• R/C split system air conditioning.
• Securely fenced yard with wide gates for caravan, motor home or boat parking.
• Wireless NBN available in area.
Low maintenance gardens ensure that when you arrive you are here to slow down, laze back and enjoy.
With the home coming completely furnished with quality decor exuding a contemporary coastal vibe this property will impress you from the moment you enter.
So unpack your suitcase, grab your towel and hit the beach – summer fun awaits you!!
Council Rates / $1220.25 p/a
Water Rates / NIL – Enviro Cycle Fee $95.00 p/qtr
ESL / $72.15 p/a
Land Size / 695m2
Council / District Council of Grant
Zoning / Coastal Township
The Vendor’s Statement may be inspected at the Key 2 Sale office for 3 consecutive business days immediately preceding the auction and at the auction for 30 minutes before it starts.
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Please read the Consumer and Business Services Form R7 http://www.cbs.sa.gov.au/assets/files/form_r7_warning_notice.pdf in reference to any financial or investment advice contained within this communication. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- 2 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 695 m²
- Secure Parking
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|42 Glynn Drive, NENE VALLEY SA 5291||Nene Valley||House||Garden, Secure Parking, Terrace/Balcony||3 Beds / 2 Baths||$288,000||$288,000||$262,500||25-05-2018||SAL||Sara O'Connor|
For More Sales Information Create an Account