Neighbouring Attamurra Golf Club in the popular Oranivale estate is this stunning family home – the perfect fusion of Hamptons meets luxe federation, providing a practical floor plan with an emphasis on space, entertaining and breathtaking views.
Built in 2012 this outstanding property is the epitome of style and luxury whilst being practical for the busy family, having all the features of a character home, including hardwood floors, mantles & feature lead light mixed with the modern necessities of beautiful bathrooms, ducted r/c air conditioning, home automation and plenty of storage.
You will LOVE all that is on offer including:
• Four bedrooms including the Master suite privately tucked away at the rear with its own ensuite and walk in robe, it is bathed in natural light with views of the garden and direct access to the private courtyard.
• Additional bedrooms each offer built in wardrobes.
• Main bathroom with freestanding bath, walk in shower and separate powder room with his and hers basins.
• Light filled main living room – the central hub and heart of the home.
• Stunning provincial kitchen consisting of walk in pantry, storage room, island bench, farmhouse sink and quality appliances overlooking the expansive dining and family zones with windows placed to focus on the breathtaking views.
• Sun-drenched alfresco area with new outdoor kitchen ready for summer entertaining.
• Feature window seat, perfectly placed to sit, relax and watch the sun set, it provides views as far as the eye can see along with eye catching, natural limestone feature fireplace with timber mantle and s/c wood fire.
• Cosy formal lounge with gas log fire along with a combined study / theatre room providing every family member with their own quiet space to either complete their homework or watch a movie and unwind.
• Home automation and surround sound speakers and lighting activated with Google home.
• Rainwater is connected via 1 x 22,500L tank, along with mains water and bore to the gardens including pop-up sprinklers and drip irrigation system to the garden beds.
• Double car garage UMR with remote entry and direct internal access.
• Large laundry with exceptional cupboard and bench space.
From the street below you will admire the character façade highlighted by the equally impressive English inspired formal gardens of box hedges, roses and lavender. The back yard will be a joy to utilise in the coming months with its established plants and private courtyard.
Golf enthusiasts will enjoy direct access to the picturesque golf course or walk out the back gate to the Mount Gambier Golf Club bistro and enjoy a relaxed meal.
Picture perfect with every possible feature you can imagine this is a fantastic opportunity to secure a striking family home in the much sought after Oranivale Estate.
Inspections strictly by appointment.
Council Rates / $1985.43 p/a
SA Water Rates / $256.03 p/qtr
Emergency Services Levy / $116.77 p/a
Land Size / 3275 m2
Council / City of Mount Gambier
Zoning / Country Living
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Please read the Consumer and Business Services Form R7 http://www.cbs.sa.gov.au/assets/files/form_r7_warning_notice.pdf in reference to any financial or investment advice contained within this communication. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 3,275 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Ducted Cooling
- Gas Heating
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|7 Albatross Terrace, Worrolong SA 5291 Draft||Worrolong||House||5 Beds / 2 Baths||$519,000||$519,000||$500,000||26-09-2019||Key2Sale||Sara O'Connor|
|110 Bishop Road, Worrolong SA 5291 Draft||Worrolong||House||4 Beds / 1 Baths||$329,000||$329,000||$335,000||02-09-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
|27 William Road, Worrolong SA 5291 Draft||Worrolong||House||4 Beds / 1 Baths||$459,000||$459,000||$461,500||20-12-2018||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
|3 Lillypilly Court, Worrolong SA 5291 Draft||Worrolong||House||3 Beds / 2 Baths||$319,000||$319,000||$319,000||09-04-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
|22 Telopea Court, WORROLONG SA 5291 Draft||Worrolong||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$350,000||$350,000||$350,000||13-09-2019||Elders Mount Gambier||Alistair Coonan|
For More Sales Information Create an Account