Solid brick four bedroom home located on the city fringe of Mount Gambier set on approximately 5 acres of established gardens.
Classically framed on all sides by a bull nose veranda this beautiful home offers stunning tiled open plan living space including Blackwood timber kitchen with walk in pantry, quality appliances and sink with a view, along with wood heating and French doors to the back veranda.
The formal dining and lounge rooms provide extra space and are warmed by ambient gas log fire.
Four spacious bedrooms are on offer including an airy main bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite featuring marble floor to ceiling tiles. Additional bedrooms also have built in robes. There is also an extra office space for those needing a separate area for work or study.
Outside the flat expansive gardens are the perfect playground for children and pets to play with the tennis court an added bonus.
A huge array of shedding includes two 12m x 8m sheds providing plenty of room for the boat, caravan or tradie looking to base themselves from home.
There is so much on offer here you will love including:
• Loads of storage including a long hallway with a huge array of linen cupboards.
• Large main bathroom including separate shower, bath and corner vanity.
• Separate toilet
• Laundry with built in linen cupboards.
• Stunning ensuite with marble floor to ceiling tiles including shower, vanity and separate
• 90,000 Litres of rainwater plumbed to the house including the toilets.
• Bore supply to the gardens including dripper watering system to most garden beds.
• Tennis court including basketball ring for the sporting enthusiasts.
• Front shed is 12 m x 8m with sliding doors, pit, power & lights.
• Rear shed 8m x 12 m with power, lights & sliding doors both ends for drive through
• Beautiful established trees and gardens with expansive lawns, circular drive with roses
bordering the path to the front door.
• Well established fruit orchard.
Located just a short drive from the CBD of Mount Gambier and only minutes from the basketball stadium.
Meticulously built by the current owners and in a sought after location this property is the perfect country escape for you and your family!
Sit under the veranda every day and enjoy the serenity of country living!
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2.01 hectare
- 8 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Tennis Court
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|6-8 Pine Hall Avenue, SUTTONTOWN SA 5291 Draft||Suttontown||House||s/c heater bore water||4 Beds / 3 Baths||$695,000||$695,000||$695,000||27-12-2018||Gebhardts Real Estate||Paul Chuck|
|20 Fourth Street, KEITH SA 5267||Suttontown||House||s/c heater bore water||4 Beds / 3 Baths||$695,000||$695,000||$695,000||27-12-2018||Gebhardts Real Estate||Paul Chuck|