Imagine sitting on the veranda of your own slice of country paradise breathing in the fresh country air whilst also being only a 5 minute drive from the city. Your dreams can become a reality with this beautiful 4-bedroom, 2 bathroom family home, immaculately presented with the added bonus of a huge 15mx12m colorbond shed completely decked out for all the toys.
Framed by manicured, easy care gardens with a hot mix driveway, this attractive family home, built in 2013 has been built and designed for simplicity and an easy maintenance lifestyle. Whether you’re a busy family with lots of commitments or a traveller that spends a few months away every year, the yard and home has been designed for effortless living.
You will love:
• 4 Bedrooms, main with ensuite bathroom and WIR and additional bedrooms all with BIR’s.
• Open plan living area incorporating striking kitchen with dishwasher, induction cook top, electric oven and breakfast bar, whilst also having direct access to the outdoor entertaining area.
• Light filled lounge overlooking the front gardens.
• R/c split system air conditioners in both living areas.
• Solar hot water.
• 64,000L of rainwater plumbed to the home town water to the toilets and garden.
• Double car garage UMR with internal access to a mudroom with additional storage cupboards.
• Beautiful alfresco area with patio blinds for year round entertaining area.
• Huge 15m x 12m Colorbond shed with 3.5 m clearance roller doors, power, lights, toilet and loft – the ultimate shed for tradie, car or boat enthusiasts or caravaners.
• Additional 3m x 5m lock up storage shed with concrete floor and roller door.
• Securely fenced yard – the perfect playground for children and pets.
The perfect family lifestyle proposition!
Council Rates / $1823.60 p/a
SA Water Rates / $75.40 p/qtr + usage
Emergency Services Levy / $87.20 p/a
BioCycle Fee / $80 p/qtr
Land Size / 2760m2
Council / District Council of Grant
Zoning / Primary Production
All information provided has been obtained from sources we believe to be accurate, however, we cannot guarantee the information is accurate and we accept no liability for any errors or omissions (including but not limited to a property’s land size, floor plans and size, building age and condition) Interested parties should make their own enquiries and obtain their own legal advice. Please read the Consumer and Business Services Form R7 http://www.cbs.sa.gov.au/assets/files/form_r7_warning_notice.pdf in reference to any financial or investment advice contained within this communication. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 8 Parking Spaces
- Land is 2,760 m²
- 8 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Built In Robes
- Reverse Cycle Aircon
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|74 Brim Brim Road, Yahl SA 5291 Draft||Yahl||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$389,000||$389,000||$380,000||11-01-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
|14 Yahl Main Road, Yahl SA 5291 Draft||Yahl||House||3 Beds / 2 Baths||$384,000||$384,000||$380,000||08-04-2019||Key2Sale||Al Lamond|
|121 CAROLINE ROAD, YAHL SA 5291 Draft||Yahl||House||4 Beds / 1 Baths||$239,000||$239,000||$250,000||13-03-2019||Complete Real Estate||Marika Hart|
|3 Yahl Main Road, YAHL SA 5291 Draft||Yahl||House||Secure Parking||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$245,000||$245,000||$245,000||07-03-2019||SAL||Brenton Leggett|
|5 Maple Court, Yahl SA 5291 Draft||Yahl||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$365,000||$365,000||$365,000||27-08-2019||Key2Sale||Al Lamond|
For More Sales Information Create an Account