* 4 Bedroom Mount Gambier Stone home with sweeping country views
* approx 5 acres with plenty of shedding with lovely undercover pergola area
* Well fenced with a small set of cattle yards rainwater plus borewater
* Brand new kitchen and fresh paints throughout the home and carpets
* Open plan kitchen meals area with slow combustion heating in large lounge area
* space to move with this great property offering lifestyle opportunities within
* a close commute to mount gambier and Millicent.
*School bus drives past the front gate for high school and primary.
*Potential to add your touch with this home would suit horses or sheep and cattle.
Contact Brenton Leggett for further information 0438344042
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|209 Glencoe West Road, GLENCOE SA 5291||Glencoe||House||Built-In Wardrobes, Fireplace(s), Formal Lounge, Polished Timber Floor, Secure Parking||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$325,000||$325,000||$320,000||23-08-2016||SAL||Brenton Leggett|
|210 Glencoe West Road, Glencoe SA 5291||Glencoe||House||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$215,000||$215,000||$200,000||19-10-2018||Malseeds Real Estate||Jason Malseed|
|210 Glencoe West Road, Glencoe SA 5291 Draft||Glencoe||House||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$215,000||$215,000||$200,000||19-10-2018||Malseeds Real Estate||Jason Malseed|
|51 Kirip Road, Glencoe SA 5291 Draft||Glencoe||House||4 Beds / 1 Baths||$219,000||$219,000||$210,000||24-04-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
For More Sales Information Create an Account