Complete Real Estate welcomes your inspection at 63 Anthony Street, Mount Gambier. This centrally located brick home has much to offer those looking for a spacious family home in a convenient location.
– Living space is a feature of this home, with a separate dining area, lounge room with built-in bar offering a glass door outside to the carport/entertaining space.
– The kitchen is located at the heart of the home, with gas oven and gas cooktop, pantry cupboard, servery and island bench overlooking the living room.
– Living room with glass sliding doors leading outside and ample space for the family.
– Take a moment to sit back and relax, while enjoying the sunshine in the sitting area.
– Offering 3 generous sized bedrooms.
– Master with ensuite and walk-in robe.
– Bedrooms 2 and 3 both having floor to ceiling built-in robes. Additional 4th bedroom or study with floor to ceiling built-in cupboards, offering flexible living.
– The home is heated by central heating and a split system reverse cycle air conditioner provides year round comfort.
– An abundance of natural light filters through the home from the large picture windows and glass sliding doors.
– Main bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and separate toilet has been updated.
– Laundry with outside access and wash trough.
– Outside features a low maintenance garden and lawn area.
– A shed is located at the side of the home with cement flooring and roller door, ideal for storage.
– Situated on a comfortable 820m2 corner allotment, providing a double carport off North Terrace and the option to use the gate onto Anthony street for an additional car space or use this area as an entertainment area – the options are endless.
– McDonald Park Primary School positioned within walking distance.
– Conveniently located close to sporting clubs, Woolworths and public transport.
With so much to offer and being in a convenient location, we highly recommend an inspection of this home. Contact Complete Real Estate to arrange your private inspection of this home.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- 3 Carport
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining
- Gas Heating
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|10 Sinclair Street, Mount Gambier SA 5290 Draft||Mount Gambier||House||Area Views, Carpeted, City Views, Close to Schools||3 Beds / 2 Baths||$249,000||$249,000||$260,000||08-11-2018||Malseeds Real Estate||Wendy Flint|
|1A Arbor Street, Mount Gambier SA 5290||Mount Gambier||Unit||2 Beds / 1 Baths||$185,000||$185,000||$179,000||28-05-2018||Malseeds Real Estate||Emily Rayner|
|59 Ehret Street, MOUNT GAMBIER SA 5290||Mount Gambier||House||Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Shops, Close to Transport, Garden, Secure Parking||2 Beds / 1 Baths||$235,000||$235,000||$230,000||24-12-2017||SAL||Sara OÕConnor|
|4 Glenmont Crescent, Mount Gambier SA 5290 Draft||Mount Gambier||House||3 Beds / 2 Baths||$279,500||$279,500||$270,000||16-09-2019||Key2Sale||Al Lamond|
|47 Tweed Crescent, Mount Gambier SA 5290 Draft||Mount Gambier||House||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$239,000||$239,000||$230,000||25-02-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
For More Sales Information Create an Account