Situated approximately 20 minutes South East of Mount Gambier towards the Glenelg River, 68 Cameron Road provides a unique and picturesque setting for the buyer looking to create their own country escape on a space teeming with native birds and wildlife.
Residing on approx 13.88 acres, main features include:
– 3 large rainwater tanks with pump, plus back up bore with pump.
– Separate solar powered bore with large storage tank.
– Large shedding split over 2 levels, offering approx 270sqm of storage and workshop space.
– High clearance shed and carport, perfect for the caravan or boat.
– Well established orchard featuring a vast array of fruit bearing trees including mulberry, cherry, fig, apple, walnut and orange.
Available for inspection via appointment only – contact Alistair for more information today.
- 1 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|2002 Glenelg River Road, WYE SA 5291 Draft||Wye||House||5 Beds / 2 Baths||$580,000||$580,000||$520,000||25-03-2019||Elders Real Estate||Damian Venn|
|96 Warreanga Road, Wye SA 5291 Draft||Wye||AcreageSemi-rural||Built-In Wardrobes, Carpeted, Heating, High Clearance, Window Treatments||5 Beds / 2 Baths||$500,000||$500,000||$515,000||24-05-2019||Malseeds Real Estate||Jason Malseed|
For More Sales Information Create an Account