A delightful family home providing an enviable country lifestyle on approximately 35 acres located in the Moorak area and only minutes from Mount Gambier.
Offering solid construction and with the house block newly fenced, this wonderful property offers space and style, providing family living at its best.
This lovely property features:
– 3 Bedrooms, including master bedroom with built in robe, centrally positioned renovated bathroom with separate shower and freestanding bath.
– Large formal lounge & dining space with slow combustion heating.
– The timber kitchen has been upgraded with large freestanding oven & hotplates, dishwasher and feature bay window overlooking the pergola
– The kitchen is positioned to overlook the casual dining/living area with beautiful floating timber flooring
– A spacious games room at the rear of the home could also double as a 4th bedroom for one of the older children if desired and this room has a cosy northerly outlook capturing the Winter sun
– The double garage provides remote entry and internal access into the home to keep you dry when entering the home
– Entertaining is easy, with an extremely large pergola for outdoor dining in the Summer months and with patio blinds you can enjoy family gatherings whatever the season.
– The front and rear yard of the house block is fitted with a manual pop-up watering system.
– A wander down the garden you will extra shedding with a large machinery size shed that also contains a fully enclosed room which would make a fantastic man cave or teenage retreat.
– The remaining acres are fenced into 3 paddocks and is currently running 11 cows
– The home runs completely from extensive rainwater and town water supply fills the trough
– Additional shedding includes an iron garage as well as wood sheds
Located just a few minutes’ drive from Tenison College.
A rare offering of 35 acres in the highly sought after Moorak area.
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 14.36 hectare
- 4 Garage
- Built In Robes
- Street View
- Properties nearby
|#||Street:||Suburb:||Type:||Const:||Features:||B/B:||Original Price:||List Price:||Sale Price:||Sale Date:||DOM:||Listing Agency:||Listing Agent:|
|3 Florence Street, Moorak SA 5291 Draft||Moorak||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$385,000||$385,000||$387,000||03-10-2019||Key2Sale||Sara O'Connor|
|3 KILSBY ROAD, MOORAK SA 5291 Draft||Moorak||House||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$219,000||$219,000||$224,000||19-12-2018||Complete Real Estate||Marika Hart|
|115 Gums Road, Moorak SA 5291 Draft||Moorak||House||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$449,000||$449,000||$465,000||03-07-2019||Key2Sale||Gail Richards|
|130 Moorak Hall Road, Moorak SA 5291 Draft||Moorak||AcreageSemi-rural||3 Beds / 1 Baths||$280,000||$280,000||$305,000||20-02-2019||Malseeds Real Estate||Jason Malseed|
|158 Telford Road, MOORAK SA 5291 Draft||Moorak||House||Built-In Wardrobes, Formal Lounge, Garden, Secure Parking, Separate Dining||4 Beds / 2 Baths||$600,000||$600,000||$610,000||30-04-2019||Elders Real Estate||Damian Venn|
For More Sales Information Create an Account